Our lawyers have substantial experience on providing legal services to companies in all areas of business in a proactive and comprehensive manner. With the collaboration of experts from employment, tax, legal and accounting, our clients will benefit from our ability to always safeguard the business interests of the client.
We provide legal services to public and private, national or international companies, in the following areas:
- Advising and assisting directors and administrators in decision-making in compliance with their corporate obligations by drafting minutes, drafting and exercising custody over company books, providing support in resolving social conflicts, advising in the financial restructuring of the company, leading insolvency proceedings and assisting and managing processes of corporate winding up and liquidation.
- Advising in negotiation and drafting of all type of contracts and civil and commercial agreements that should arise from business activities;
- bank contracts
- collaboration and business partnership contracts
- distribution and agency contracts
- employment contracts
- leases of property
- service agreements
- technology contracts
- turnkey contracts
- Drafting shareholder agreements, assisting clients in signing an agreement to govern and regulate the sustainability and continuity of the business or to regulate and provide the tools necessary to resolve any conflicts that should arise between shareholders in an agile and amicable manner ( mediation and arbitration)
- Planning, designing and implementing efficient legal, tax and corporate structures
- Providing board secretary services, acting as external advisors to the governing body or as non-board member secretaries
- Supporting enterprises and advising on the most suitable corporate structure
For more information on Corporate Services
If you are interested in understanding how Irwin Mitchell abogados can help you with your Corporate work then please contact Federico Perez Padilla (Associate) on 902 150 105, or send us an email.