Data Protection and E-Commerce
Qualified lawyers and certificated from CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association), ISO 27001 Lead Auditor by BSI, CDPP (Certificate Data Protection Policy) by ISMS
As leading lawyers in data protection, our capabilities and experience will ensure your business is protected and adheres to all data protection regulations
If your business handles personal information about customers, clients, staff or other individuals, you have a number of legal obligations to protect that information and comply with the specified regulations of The Spanish Data Protection Agency.
A full list of our data protection services is provided below:
- Advice, audits and access to data on behalf of third parties
- Audit that verifies compliance with the security measures in the processing of personal data
- Codes of conduct
- Guidance on how to ensure your business adheres to data protection regulation
- Identification and creation, amendment or deletion of files
- International transfers of data (binding corporate rules)
- Legal and technical advice in the data protection
- Preparation of the compulsory documentation
- Procedures handled by the Spanish Data Protection Agency and the Audiencia Nacional.
- IT contracts
- Legal advise in on-line advertising and commercial research activities (e-marketing)
- Legal guidance on obtaining and retaining personal data through websites
- On-line products and services contract (e-commerce)
- Terms and conditions for web pages
For more information on Data Protection
If you are interested in understanding how Irwin Mitchell abogados can help you with your Banking work then please contact Javier González Espadas (Partner) on 902 150 105, or send us an email.