Mergers and Acquisitions
We have a wealth of experience in providing a complete advisory service in many processes of planning, reorganisation, restructuring and acquisitions in all sectors of trade and industry.
We provide straight forward advice and guidance including:
- Analysis and planning for restructuring operations from all perspectives: tax, commercial and employment
- Assistance on due diligence of commercial, tax, employment and accounting matters
- Assistance in the sale and purchase of enterprises, business areas and business units (leveraged buy-outs, and management buy-outs)
- Drafting letters of intent, comfort letters or memorandums of understanding
- Drafting safeguard and exemption clauses (representations and guarantees)
- Execution increases and decreases of share capital
- Implementation of corporate transformations, mergers, spin-offs and distribution of assets and liabilities
- Negotiating the terms of a sale and purchase agreements
- Planning and restructuring of operations for corporations and family groups
- Preparation of corporate agreements arising from business transactions such as amendments to by-laws, change in governing body, revocation and granting of powers
For more information on Mergers and Acquisitions
If you are interested in understanding how Irwin Mitchell abogados can help you with your Mergers and Acquisitions work then please contact Federico Perez Padilla (Associate) on 902 150 105, or send us an email.